Wednesday 15 April 2015

Thursday April 16th 2015

Well I am off to Vegas with a group of crazy CrossFit ladies to run the Spartan Super! I have posted the next three days worth of WOD's since I will be in no position to have any sort of responsibility while I am away.  All classes will be continued as normal with either Jill, Jacey or Zach covering for me.  Enjoy your weekend everyone! 


Thursday
Prep
3 postion band stretch for lower body 
Coach's choice dynamic 
Burgner warm up 

Strength 
I. Turksih Get ups EMOMx10 35/50II. OHS- Build to a heavy single 

Conditioning 
 For time; 

500m Row 
400m Run 
30 Burpees 
20 T2B 
10 Squat pull ups 

Recovery 
Easy walk or row to cool down 
Lizard stretch 

Psoas smash 


Friday
Prep
1 mile run 
Hip opening dynamic stretches 
Strength I. Back squat build to a 4RMII. Back Squat 4x3 @91% of above

Conditioning 
3 rounds 

100m Farmer Carry R 
100m Farmer Carry L 
20 Box jumps 
35/50 
* 2 min rest between rounds 
** Record time for each round 

Recovery 
25 Baned air squats 
Couch Stretch 2 min per side 
Roll out quads 



Saturday 
Prep
Group 1 mile run 
Coach's choice dynamic 
Burgner warm up 

Strength 
I. In 20 min build to a 1 RM snatch 
II. In 20 min build to a 1 RM Clean and Jerk 

Recovery 
Stay for mobility class 



No comments:

Post a Comment