Thursday 25 June 2015

Friday June 26th 2015

Well the time has come to send our littlest gym rat on his way, Matthew has made the move to Lethbridge and to say I am going to miss him is an understatement.  Matthew came to us about 8 months ago just to try out CF with his buddy.  Turns out he kinda liked it and he's kinda good at it :-) I had the privilege of coaching him and watching him improve over the last few months.  This kid exceeded my expectations not only in his ability but his ability to be coached.  He volunteered his time, hung out with us and listened to a lot of crazy shenanigans.  I am heartbroken to see him go, but I know that CrossFit Lethbridge is going to take really good care of him and give him the opportunity he deserves.  We wish you all the best Matthew but I sure am going to miss my pal. 

Today will be the last kids class for the summer. Zach and I have a few fun ideas planned to send the kids off in style! 

Congratulations to one of our awesome teens, Cassandra Dollman on her School awards! Cassandra received one award for Honour roll and one for work ethic- no surprise here! To all of our students that are done for the summer- way to go!! To all the parents.... good luck! 

Prep 10 min 
5 min run/row/skip 
Coach's choice dynamic 

Strength  25 min 
Back Squat 3x7@86% 

Conditioning 15 min 
3 Rounds 
15 WBS 14/20
15 Power Cleans 55/75
15 Box Jumps 20/24
15 KBS 35/50
*2 min Rest between rounds 
* There is a special twist to this workout :-) 

Recovery 5 min 
Easy walk or row 
Friday group stretch 

No comments:

Post a Comment