Wednesday 3 June 2015

Thursday June 4th 2015

Today marks 3 years of being a CrossFit affiliate! Looking back I was pretty nervous to embark on a new business venture and bring something totally new to Pincher Creek.  I am sure glad I did and I can not say how much I appreciate the support you have all given me.  Our little community continues to grow with the most amazing people. Thank you!

Speaking of 3, a certain little boy is turning 3 and I am turning.... 30! We would like to celebrate by hosting a Paint Pall Superhero Birthday Party! If you are interested in joining us, it is Saturday June 13th at 2pm.  We will have a fun game of capture the flag- paint ball style and some, maybe several beverages and burgers afterword.  I am not sure my mom know this or not but it is at her place- the same place we had the Rough Runner.  People are welcome to camp... right mom? Paintball will be $35 per person includes your gun and paint and the stuff to make it shoot.  You will need to dress up like a superhero and be ready to have fun! I will have a sign up sheet up at the gym so please sign up asap so we know how much equipment we need.  I feel blessed to have you all in my life and all I want for my birthday is to hang out with you fine people and act 3/4 of my age. Easton is going to flip when everyone is dressed like a superhero! 

Just a reminder for the Athletic Therapy open house this Friday at 6pm! 

Prep
Run 1 mile 
5 Arm bars per side 
10 Russian KBS 
15 Goblet squat 

Strength 
Find a 1 rep max Turkish get up 

Conditioning 
For time; 
Row 500m 
5 Man makers 
Row 400m 
4 Man makers 
Row 300m 
3 Man makers 
Row 200m 
2 man makers 
Row 100m 
1 Man maker 

Recovery 
Easy walk or row 
i's,y's,t's 20 @ each position x 3 
Alexander shoulder stretch 



No comments:

Post a Comment