Monday 4 May 2015

Tuesday May 5th 2015

I am back from my Endurance seminar. It was an excellent course with a lot of information to absorb.  If you see me staring at you while you run, don't get creeped out! I have a few weeks of homework to do, then I look foreword to starting an endurance cycle towards the beginning of summer and help those of you that are interested to improve your running mechanics, reduce injury and make running suck less!  

Prep
3x 200m run 
5 Scap pull ups, 10 air squat, 15 banded good mornings 
Progress scap pull ups each round 

Burgner Warm up 

Strength 
Below knee hang squat clean 5x5@ 75% 

Conditioning 
7 min AMRAP 
7 CTB 
70 Double unders 
* Compare to Jan 26th 2015 

Recovery 
Easy walk or row 
Banded lateral walks 
Calf stretch up rig- 2 min per side 

No comments:

Post a Comment