Sunday 15 June 2014

Monday June 16th 2014

Zach, Jason and I had a great time at the Battle Of Alberta competition this weekend.  The WOD's were very demanding and in my opinion not the greatest way to test our fitness but we got through them and of course learned a tonne.  Normally I would program the WOD's for gym so our athletes can test out the workouts for themselves but I am just not a fan of a few of the WOD's.  Here is the one WOD I liked, and one that will fit into our programming nicely.

Prep
3x
Row 500m
5 Wall balls
5 Hang clean + 1 Jerk - Build as you go

Strength
in 5 Min build to a 5 rep max hang clean + 1 Jerk

Conditioning
21-15-9
Wall Balls
Pull ups
T2B/ Heels above hips

*6 Min time cap

Recovery
Walk 400m
Shoulder stretches
Forearm rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment