Sunday 28 July 2013

Monday July 29th 2013

After watching the CrossFit games this weekend I am once again amazed at the caliper of these athletes.  And as soon as I think I could not love this sport anymore, I fall in love with it all over again.  Watching these athletes lay everything they have on the line, and then turn around and cheer on there fellow contenders is a really good reminder of what CrossFit is, community.  I believe as CrossFitters we posses a certain mentality  for one, we all must be slightly crazy to do what we do and come back for more each day, and for two crossfitters are some of the kindest and most welcoming people I know.  Thank you all for making CrossFit Pincher Creek all that it is! 

Prep 
10 Inchworm 
10 Scapular push ups 
10 Ground to O.H

Strength 
Shoulder press

WOD
Death by Wall Ball x2
2 Wall ball on min 1
4 Wall ball on min 2
6 Wall ball on min 3 
8... until the required amount of WBS can not be completed in the allotted time.  

Recovery 
Bully stretch 

No comments:

Post a Comment