Sunday 25 May 2014

Monday May 26 2014

What an awesome weekend at the CrossFit kids certification. I am always amazed at the vast amount of knowledge the instructors posses and are able to share with us. The weekend was all about grabbing kids while they are young and building on the primal movements  to lead to better functioning individuals- before we go and forget them! You will be happy to know that this is a de -loading week and a great time to try out some of the AWESOME games I learned this weekend and to come back to some of the foundational movements. I think we can all see from the regional results how important it is to master the CrossFit hierarchy- Nutrition- gymnastics- met con- weightlifting then sport. MANY big name athletes did not make the cut this year and I believe that it is because CrossFit did things differently this year- took it back to the basics -Gymnastics- after having my thruster ripped apart all weekend I know exactly what I will be working on- front squatting PVC!! 

Prep 
Run 1 mile
Bar wars 
3x 
10 jump squat 
10  sec ring hold 
10 sec chin over bar hold 

Strength 
5x 
3 position snatch- barbel only 

Conditioning 
5 rounds for quality; 
5 Strict Pull ups 
5 Strict ring dips 
5\10 Push ups 
5 strict T2B 

Recovery 
Row 500m 
25 GHD.  Back ext 
25 GHD sit ups 

No comments:

Post a Comment